Sprott's Ed Coyne and John Ciampaglia join Per Jander of WMC Energy to discuss the promising investment case for uranium and the launch of Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN). The Trust invests and holds substantially all of its assets in uranium in the form of U3O8 or "yellowcake," which is created in the first stages of its lifecycle from mined ore to spent fuel.
Ed Coyne, EVP National Sales, joins Juan Carlos Artigas of the World Gold Council, and two other experts, to discuss real assets like gold. Coyne on gold: "Most investors are surprised to learn that over the past two decades, gold has actually outperformed the S&P 500."
Insights from Sprott
- WGC - The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset
- WGC - Gold Outlook 2021
- WGC - Gold Mining’s Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- World Silver Survey 2021
- Silver's Growing Role in the Automotive Industry - Jan. 2021
- Silver's Important Role in Solar Power - June 2020
- Silver's Role in a 5G Connected World - March 2020