Overconfidence, complacency, recklessness and intoxication appear to characterize today's financial market zeitgeist. An unraveling of the market's speculative euphoria would constitute a near perfect environment for gold bullion and gold mining shares given that the fundamentals have rarely appeared more solid.
Ed Coyne, EVP National Sales, joins Juan Carlos Artigas of the World Gold Council, and two other experts, to discuss real assets like gold. Coyne on gold: "Most investors are surprised to learn that over the past two decades, gold has actually outperformed the S&P 500."
Insights from Sprott
- WGC - Gold: The Most Effective Commodity Investment
- WGC - The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset
- WGC - Gold Outlook 2021
- WGC - Gold Mining’s Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- World Silver Survey 2021
- Silver's Growing Role in the Automotive Industry - Jan. 2021
- Silver's Important Role in Solar Power - June 2020
- Silver's Role in a 5G Connected World - March 2020