Sprott ESG Gold ETF (SESG) is the world’s first ETF to exclusively source and refine gold from recognized ESG mining leaders (based on Morningstar’s universe of listed commodity funds as of 8/31/2022). SESG seeks to address the growing global demand for sustainable, green investment strategies, in an ETF that provides trust, transparency and traceability.
Ed Coyne, EVP National Sales, joins Juan Carlos Artigas of the World Gold Council, and two other experts, to discuss real assets like gold. Coyne on gold: "Most investors are surprised to learn that over the past two decades, gold has actually outperformed the S&P 500."
Insights from Sprott
- WGC - The Relevance of Gold as a Strategic Asset 2022
- WGC - Gold Outlook 2022
- WGC - Gold and Climate Change, Decarbonizing Investment Portfolios
- WGC - Gold: The Most Effective Commodity Investment
- WGC - Gold Mining’s Contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2020
- World Silver Survey 2022
- Market Trend Report: Silver and Global Connectivity - Sept. 2021
- Silver's Growing Role in the Automotive Industry - Jan. 2021
- Silver's Important Role in Solar Power - June 2020
- Silver's Role in a 5G Connected World - March 2020