Careers Institutional Sales Assistant
Job Title: Institutional Sales Assistant
Employer: Sprott Capital Partners LP
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Sprott Capital Partners
Sprott Capital Partners LP (“SCP”), a division of Sprott Inc. (“Sprott”), was formed in 2017 to provide a comprehensive suite of capital raising and advisory solutions to natural resources companies. In a short period of time, SCP has become a trusted partner to corporate and institutional clients by leading and completing a number of financings and M&A advisory mandates. Leveraging its deep sector expertise, longstanding relationships and best-in-class execution capabilities, SCP is uniquely positioned to deliver successful financial and strategic outcomes to its clients.
Sprott is based in Toronto and has offices in New York, California, Connecticut, London and Vancouver. Sprott today serves over 200,000 global clients and, as of March 31, 2022, has approximately US$23.7 billion in assets under management. Sprott’s common shares (SII) are listed on the NYSE and TSX.
Sprott Capital Partners is looking for a highly motivated full-time Institutional Sales Assistant to join its team in Toronto. This position will report to the Chief Compliance and Operating Officer. Responsibilities for this role include;
- Preparing all account opening documentation and completing account processing (Canada, European & US)
- Coding and processing employee expenses through ExpensePoint
- Managing marketing schedules, including setting up meetings and luncheons
- Preparing materials and documents for meetings and presentations
- Assisting with employee travel arrangements
- Primary gatekeeper of the firms CRM system
- Assisting other departments as assigned
Sprott Capital Partners provides candidates with an entrepreneurial and collaborative atmosphere; candidates will be hands on with clients and be given opportunity to grow within the group and advance their corporate career.
- Diploma in business administration, finance or similar field;
- Completion of the CSC and CPH courses an asset;
- 1-3 years of related experience, with knowledge of the securities industry;
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Following Health Canada's guidance and other applicable provincial public health guidance, to prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19 in the workplace, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Sprott requires that all employees who work in its Canadian and U.S. offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless they are exempt from vaccination for a legally-protected reason.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title (Institutional Sales Assistant) in the subject line. Sprott welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if we can provide accommodations to support your participation in Sprott’s recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates as determined by Sprott will be contacted. Sprott does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.