Real Assets. Real Expertise.
Sprott Real Asset Class
The Sprott Real Asset Class is a one-fund investment solution that provides access to listed Infrastructure, Timber and Agriculture in a portfolio of mutual funds and direct investments in REITs, ETFs and equity securities. The manager has the flexibility to tactically adjust allocation to each sector, within set ranges, to maximize risk adjusted returns. As part of Sprott Corporate Class Inc., the Fund offers tax efficiency and the flexibility to switch between share classes on a tax-deferred basis.
What are Infrastructure Investments?
Infrastructure assets represent a broad mix of businesses that provide essential services to society. They are vital to economic development and as a result, benefit from relatively inelastic demand. Infrastructure companies often have sustainable long-term cash flows, inflation-linked revenues and are protected by high barriers to entry.
What are Timber Investments?
Listed timber investments include forest products companies, timber REITs, paper products companies or paper packaging companies that are engaged in the ownership, management or upstream supply chain of forests and timberlands. In timberland investments, returns are generated either from tree farming or from managing natural forests.
Tree Farms – Artificially established forests which are intensively managed for wood production. They are characterized as capital, management and technology intensive.
Managed Forests – Natural forests that have been managed less intensively, or selectively, over a long period of time. Management costs per acre are minimal, natural regeneration is relied on and long-term in-growth is the major source of return.
What are Listed Agriculture Investments?
The listed agriculture sector includes companies involved in the production, processing, transporting, trading and marketing of soft commodities such as grains, meat, fish and forestry products, as well as those that supply products and services (including seeds, fertilizers, crop nutrients, agricultural equipment and water) to the agricultural industry.
Why Invest in this Fund?
- One-fund investment solution – Access to listed Infrastructure, Timber and Agriculture in one fund.
- Portfolio diversification benefit – Real Assets have historically shown low correlation to traditional equities and fixed income.
- Experienced portfolio management team – Managers have extensive experience managing real asset portfolios.
- Tax-efficient monthly distributions – Targeted at 3.25% annually.
- Simplified Prospectus
- Simplified Prospectus Amendment
- Annual Information Form
- Annual Information Form Amendment
- Point of Sale Disclosure - Series A
- Point of Sale Disclosure - Series F
- Point of Sale Disclosure - Series I
- Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure Q1
- Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure Q3
- Annual Financial Statement
- Semi-Annual Financial Statement
- Annual MRFP
- Semi-Annual MRFP